PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Buttons....buttons......and more buttons!

Happy hello from me lol. I just wanted to show you what some kind person I know brought me in today. A fellow Rotarian of my husband brought me these gorgeous buttons in. His wife knows I craft and said if I wanted them I could have them. When the lovely man brought them in he said you'll probably bin a lot of them. I told him I definitely would not as they looked fab. I was doing my friend's hair at the time, well, we just could'nt wait to see what there was. So, I scattered them all over the styling station, they went everywhere....just managed to miss them going in our coffee!LOL Here they are......what a treasure of buttons..............



I have actually looked through them all now, and here are my favourite one's....


But....my favourite by far is this one........


And then.......I found these two beauties..........


The beauty does'nt just end there......look at the reverse of the right hand side charm...........


Of course.....having such lovely buttons, and also some vintage one's too, I could'nt just store them in any old way......so ......here' what I've put them in....




The sweet jar used to belong to my mum's grandmother. The sherry glasses used to belong to my Grandad. I'm sure they would be laughing if they could see how I'm using them now, bless you both up above!LOL

Well, I hope you have enjoyed my little story about my buttons today...and like my friend said today..................Cinder's has certainly got her buttons! LOL

Have fun and happy crafting,

Lots of love NJ XXX

1 comment:

  1. Lovely story and I absolutely love buttons also.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete