PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 18 July 2011

The Wardrobe

Stamped the Dimension Fourth Wardrobe onto Papermania Capsule collection Liqourice sherbert paper. I cut round 3 sides of the doors and cut the top drawer out using a craft knife. I scored down the doors to make them stay open. I glued the wardrobe onto Papermania Shimmer Textured cardstock and cut out, I raised the cut out drawer slightly so as to make it look open. Using Dimension Fourth fashion stamps I stamped 2 dresses and slippers onto First Editon Spring Feast papers and cut out. I made a hanger out of silver wire and hung over the door and used pinflair to fix it. Added the long dress inside the wardrobe and drew a pole and hanger using a silver pen. I glued a heart bead below this and stuck smaller beads on to make it look like a handbag. I used beads for the drawer and door knobs. Matted and layered onto shimmer cardstock. Embellished with lace, organza ribbon. I made a bead necklace and hung it over the corner of the door and fixed again with pinflair. The perfume bottles, straighteners, dryer and mirror are buttons that ive taken the back off and glued on. I coloured the inside of the doors with a pink whispers pen and sprayed over them with Crafters companion spray & sparkle in silver. I masked the whole card off though so as not to get it any where else. This card took around 2 hours to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment