PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 3 July 2011

Try It On Tuesday Altered Box Challenge

I have altered a Twilight Chocolate Box. I used K&Co papers inside and out. I made a paper border for the lid using Looped fringe border punch. Added velvet ribbon at the bottom of the box. The friends stamp is Inkadinkado, which I stamped onto white card using Memento cottage ivy ink. I used a brushmarker pen for the edge of the oval which I had cut out using my x cut shape cutter system. I masked the text and stamped over the oval using Stampendous Foliate quad cube and brushmarker pen. Using Memento desert sand ink I wiped over the text with a tissue. The box lid is edged with glitz pearlescent glue. Various flowers were stamped over with Inkadinkado text stamp. Embellished with other flowers and pearls.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning, absolutely stunning. I love the colours, but am wondering if your feeling okay, for there is a total absence of PINK. Proves you can use other colours. Thanks so much for entering into the TIOT challenge. Good luck. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely gorgeous. Love all the details and the colours. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, I love your beautiful box. Thank you for joining us for the TioT challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I really enjoyed making my box. Caz lol, no pink at all on this one hehehee! Thanks again, love NJ XX

    ReplyDelete