PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 17 July 2011

Summer Crafting 2011

Well what a fantastic day I've had today at the Summer Crafting in Doncaster. I've bought loads of new stamps, Lili of the Valley, Lavinia, Little Claire, Dimension Fourth to name but a few! I got some gorgeous twines, paper roses, toppers, beautiful ribbons...oh wow what a fab day lol. I have loads of ideas swimming around in my head lol, so tomorrow I will be playing with my new stamps. Its my day off, so I will definetly be making some cards!
Today was a day of good company, friendship, laughter and inspiration, woo hoo heres to next year I know I cant wait! So, all I can say is watch this space for my next creations, thanks for reading my chatter, have fun and happy crafting love NJ XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment