PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Friday 8 July 2011

Happy week-end

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a good week. I haven't had chance to post all week as been really busy at work and I've also got a few crafty projects on the go that have been taking up a lot of my time this week. I keep an A4 journal for crafting, so that I can write my ideas down for different projects as they pop into my head lol. I draw my sketches in this too, I always have loads of ideas so I like to write them down to make each project clear. I make rough notes, then think through the project, and make a list of different ideas for each project and go with the one I like best. My list is endless of the things I want to make! So, this week-end I have a busy time ahead, not only creating but also somewhere inbetween Ive got to fit in my day job and do the dreaded housework lol. I'm hoping the weather holds out on Sunday, going to a BBQ.
So, on that note my friends, I have waffled enough lol...I hope you all have a lovely week-end and I shall show you my projects when I've finished them.
Happy crafting and have fun,
lots of love NJ XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment