PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Saturday 30 July 2011

Happy Week end everyone!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a good week end wherever you may be and whatever you are doing. I will be making a lot of cards over the next few days as I have an ongoing project that Im working on for a bit later in the year. I'm not saying too much about it, as I dont want to jinx what its for lol! Anyhoo, I have decided that I am going to do a weekly NJ's Crafty Tip! Here on my blog, I hope you all like this idea, and maybe some of my tips you will already know about and maybe others you may not have thought of or seen. Hopefully it will be interesting and fun for you all to read. If you like it,  and I get the time, I might even try and do it twice a week. I'll see how it goes first lol. So, heres the thing, I will write 'NJ's Crafty Tips' on my blog every Sunday, starting from tomorrow. Watch this space and I hope you will enjoy my Crafty Tips. Thanks for looking at my blog, I really do appreciate it. If you have the time to stop by and say hello that would be lovely! Happy Crafting my lovelies,
Lots of love
NJ XXX

2 comments: