PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Sunday 12 June 2011

Memories

This is a scrapbook album that I made especially for my Beautiful Dad. My Dad passed away last year. We knew he had a terminal illness and that 2009 was his last Christmas. So I made this album of us and gave him it at Christmas. My Dad loved it, and I now have it in pride of place on a shelf in my craft room. I just wanted to share this with you, I wear my heart on my sleeve and this is just a little bit more about me. I was always a Daddies girl, as you can probably tell, and one of the proudest days was when my Dad walked me down the aisle. I love the fact that I've got all these lovely memories, they are so important and will always live on in me. I am in the process of making two more albums of photos that I have of my Dad. I'm going to make a black and white album for the black and white photos and a vintage coloured theme for the coloured photos. These albums are to be a long term project because I have so many photos to go through. Hope you didnt mind me sharing this with you, I just wanted to share an important part of my life with you, My Dad. XXXX














No comments:

Post a Comment