PLEASE 'LIKE' MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK - THANK YOU

Monday 27 June 2011

Hello

Hello everyone, did you wonder why I'd gone quiet lol. Well I'm staying with family for a few days in Stratford upon Avon. I am going to see Take That tomorrow night, I can't wait. I did'nt bring my craft bag with me this time as I knew I would'nt have much time to do any! I am having withdrawal symptoms though, especially as I know that I have the new Forever Friends Digital Cd's waiting for me when I get home.
I am going craft shopping on Wednesday though. I am hoping to get some Tatty Button stamps along with some gorgoeus shimmer card and kraft blanks and maybe a few other things too. It depend if my hubby turns the other way so he can't see what I'm getting. Although I was good today when we went into two fising tackle shops and I never complained once lol and I said he could get what he wanted....lets hope he says the same on Wednesday!
Well, once I get back I have some projects I want to complete. I'm doing a demo at 'The Geordie Meet' in September so I want to make some samples for that. Also I have a couple of crafty gifts I want to make too....the list is endless but I can't wait to get stuck in....somewhere in between I'll fit in my day job too..hehehehe.
Well thats all for now folks, have a great week everyone and I'll be back with another update soon,
enjoy the sunshine everyone and happy crafting,
lots of love
NJ XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment